IMPORTANT! These terms of service govern your use of the websites provided by our company. By accessing the sites, you are indicating your acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms. These terms are subject to change at any time at our discretion. Your use of the sites after such changes are made constitute your acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes.
You must be thirteen years or older to access the sites, and eighteen years or older to purchase any product or service from the sites. If you do not meet these age requirements, you are not permitted to access these sites for any reason. Due to these age restrictions, the Child Online Privacy Act (COPA) does not apply to any information obtained by this website, and no monitoring related to COPA is performed.
To access the sites or some of the resources they offer, you may be asked for registration or other information. All information you provide must be correct, current, and complete. If we believe the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we may refuse access to the sites or any of their resources at any time, without notice.
The material and content ("CONTENT") accessible from these sites is the proprietary information of our company or the party that provided the CONTENT, and the CONTENT provider retains all rights, title, and interest in the CONTENT. Except as explicitly provided elsewhere on out sites, the CONTENT may not be copied, modified, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of our company, except that you may print a copy of the CONTENT solely for your own personal use. In doing so, you may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the CONTENT. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by access to these sites.
These sites may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by or related to our company. Our company has not reviewed such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Links may be accessed at the user's own risk, and our company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these links or the sites linked to. The inclusion of any link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement of that site by our company.
You grant to our company the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information ("SUBMISSION") communicated to our company through these sites, and to incorporate any SUBMISSION in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Our company will not be required to treat any SUBMISSION as confidential, and may use any SUBMISSION in its business without incurring any liability for royalties or consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future company operations.
You understand that our company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojans or other undesirable code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures to satisfy your requirements for accuracy and safety of data input and output. Our company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The CONTENT is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by our company. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the CONTENT in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the CONTENT to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using these sites is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
The content of our Warranties, Disclaimers & Legal Rights page shall be considered incorporated into this page.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in these sites are the property of company or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos. The company and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on these sites.
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with these sites any material that:
- you do not have the right to post;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- relates to gambling, whether for real money or not;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on these sites;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the ability of others to engage in real time activities via these sites;
- amounts to a 'pyramid' or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of these sites or any networks connected to these sites; or
- contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Any passwords used for these sites are for individual use only. You are responsible for the security of your passwords. Our company may monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that our company considers insecure, we are entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate access to your account.
We reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting, publishing or otherwise making available any materials believed to violate these Terms.
By accepting this aggreement, you waive and hold harmless our company from any claims resulting from any action taken by our company during or as a result of its investigations and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either our company or law enforcement authorities.