TriggerNote v1.4 Adds Split Test Analysis, More
by Antone Roundy | TriggerNote
- Statistical analysis of split test results so that you'll know when you've collected enough data to end a test. Stay tuned for a video where I'll show how common rules of thumb for deciding how long to run a test can lead to mistakes that can hurt your business, and why it's necessary to verify with a proper statistical analysis.
- Added the ability to change user passwords in the control panel.
- Added the ability to change the password protection method in the control panel.
- UI improvements.
- Fixed a bug in the WordPress plugin that sometimes caused incorrect Trigger Sets to load when running split tests.
Instructions for setting up and analyzing the results of split tests can be found here.
How to Upgrade
- Upload the new files, overwriting the old files. If you have version 1.3, you can upload all of the files, or just the changed files, listed below.
- Load the TriggerNote control panel in your web browser.
- Click the link to update your database.
Changed & New Files