TriggerNote v1.2 Adds Split Testing, Color Schemes, More
by Antone Roundy | TriggerNote
Version 1.2 of TriggerNote is ready to go. This update contains the following enhancements.
- Added the ability to perform split tests between alternative Selectors (see instructions here).
- Added 31 color schemes for use with hover boxes.
- Added hover box style options for border width, rounded corners, another close button option, and styling options for buttons in your hover content.
- Updated the Delayed Hover, Exit Hover, and Exit Interstitial Recipes to enable easy selection use of color schemes and other style options.
- Added the ability to clone Trigger Sets and Selector Sets.
- Added an "always select" Selector option.
- Fixed a bug in the In-view/Slide-in Recipe that prevented some of the styling of the slide in box from being applied.
- Fixed a bug that could cause display errors if TriggerNote's code had been upgraded, but its database had not.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some Trigger Sets from executing completely when multiple Trigger Sets were loaded on the same page.
- Fixed a bug that could potentially cause an OnLoad Trigger to execute twice.
- Download the latest version and unzip it.
- Upload all the files, overwriting the old ones (enough files have changed that it's simpler to upload everything than list all the changed files).
- Sign in to your TriggerNote control panel.
- Click the "Update" button to update your database.