Lobster/SEO Content Factory 2.2.5 Ready for Download
A minor update to Lobster/SEO Content Factory is available for download. Upgrade instructions can be found in the README.
Changes in this version are:
- Added a workaround for a problem with Atom Publishing Protocol support on some WordPress blogs. If Lobster reports a 404 error when you attempted to publish to your blog, see instructions below for reconfiguring that blog.
- Added explanatory notes to the Subscription Plugins activation panel.
If you have a WordPress blogs that seems to configure correctly, but reports a 404 error when you try to post:
- Follow the upgrade instructions in the README.
- Click the Atom icon at the top of Lobster.
- Click the link in the content area to delete the blog's configuration from Lobster.
- Configure the blog again.
That will save the necessary configuration settings to work around the error in that blog's Atom Publishing Protocol support.