We're launching a new website today for all members of the Gecko Tribe (ie. our subscribers, customers and friends). It's called The Gecko Tribe Nexus.
The purpose of the new site is threefold:
- To better communicate the values that drive Gecko Tribe.
- To combine several websites that will work better as one.
- To combine four member/subscriber databases so that you only need one login.
The new site combines our old Customer Privileges site, affiliate site, and forums. It works out of the same database as our old subscription management website (though for technical reasons, that site will remain accessible for the time being).
We invite you to take a few minutes to:
- Check our core values to see if they match yours -- if so, let's work together.
- If you're a blogger and would like more traffic, join one of our free blogging teams (follow the link to find out about the philosophy behind our teams).
- If you're not already a Gecko Tribe affiliate, check out the opportunities for earning commissions by talking about Gecko Tribe products.
Also, stay tuned for information about some new opportunities that the new website lays the foundation for, as soon as we're able to get them ready.