Blog Riffer 2.13.6, CaRP Evolution 4.1.4 Ready for Download
by Antone Roundy | Blog Riffer, CaRP
Two updates are available for download today -- version 2.13.6 of Blog Riffer (RSS Reader + curation + blogging + sharing tool), and version 4.1.4 of CaRP Evolution (RSS to HTML converter).
CaRP Evolution 4.1.4
This is the smaller update, so let's tackle it first. This version contains the following changes:
- Fixed a few minor bugs that may have caused the display of PHP notices under some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that may have resulted in unnecessary downloads of unmodified feeds when checking for updates.
To update from version 4.1.3, upload carp.php and carpinc.php, overwriting the old files.
Blog Riffer 2.13.6
This update contains the following changes:
- Added support for with PHP's MySQLi module, enabling Blog Riffer to run on servers that don't have support for the older MySQL module installed.
- Fixed a number of minor bugs that may have caused the display of PHP notices under some circumstances.
- Updated the bundled version of CaRP Evolution to 4.1.4 (see above).
- Fixed a bug in the Scheduled Actions editor that may have prevented months from being displayed by name.
- Fixed a bug in the installer that may have prevented the proper setting of the database port number.
To update from version 2.13.5, upload the "db" folder and its contents (mysql.php and mysqli.php) to your Blog Riffer folder.
Also, upload following files, overwriting the old files: