Comparison to Exit Intent Popups
TriggerNote is much more than a simple Exit Intent Popup script. But there's probably nothing closer to compare it to. So here's how TriggerNote stacks up to the top Exit Intent Popup products.
|Segmenting & Content Selection|
|Page Content Replacement|
|Change Any Page Element's CSS Class|
|Cheapest Monthly Option||*8||$9*9||$19*10||$9*11||$20||$29*12||$39||$39*13|
|x 12 months =||n/a||$108||$228||$108||$240||$348||$468||$468|
|Most Expensive Option||*8||$29||$339*14||$49||$150||$159*15||$199*16||$499*17|
|x 12 months =||n/a||$348||$4,068||$588||$1,800||$1,908||$2,488||$5,988|
- Only available on their most expensive monthly plan.
- May be possible to implement, but appears to require significant manual configuration.
- Not available on their cheapest monthly plan.
- Appears to support at least some cookie-based segmenting options.
- Offers some kind of segmentation, which we presume involves cookies.
- Does recognize returning visitors, but it's unclear whether this can be limited to subscribers, and whether this information can be used to supress redisplay of the exit popup.
- One user on all of their own websites: $97. All users on a single server: $397. All users on all of one company's servers: $997.
- We never charge monthly fees -- make a one time purchase and use it forever. Includes free upgrades to all future 1.x versions.
- Limited to one domain.
- Limited to 3,000 monthly visitors and 30,000 page views.
- Limited to 1 domain and 3,000 popup impressions per month. No customized templates.
- Limited to 1 domain and 4,000 visits per month.
- Limited to 1 domain, and 1 campaign (1 popup?).
- Limited to 300,000 monthly visitors and 3,000,000 page views.
- Limited to 10 domains and 200,000 visits per month.
- Average monthly price - only available with annual billing.
- Limited to 5 domains, and 10 campaigns (10 different popups?)
Data is based on publicly available information, and is accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of publishing.