Warning: Your Website is
(want to know how to plug the hole?)
Date: May 28, 2015
Here's a disturbing fact: most visitors to most websites click their browser's back button almost immediately after loading the page. I checked the stats for a site of mine once and found that 77% of visitors left after less than 10 seconds! Ouch!
If your website doesn't leak at least half of its visitors in the first 10 seconds, congratulations -- you must be doing something amazing! (If you haven't checked the stats for your site, do it -- I think you'll be surprised.)
Wouldn't it be great if you could get those people to do something on your site before they leave (buy your product, join your mailing list, etc.)? But stopping people in their tracks is hard, because the habit of clicking that back button is deeply ingrained in the way people use the web.
If you can't get them to pause on your website the first time, they probably won't come back:
- Your SEO efforts are wasted
- Your advertising dollars are wasted
- Your social marketing efforts are wasted
- The time you spent creating your product is wasted
- The time and effort spent perfecting your sales letter is wasted
- ...it's over -- they're gone!
This problem isn't new, and people have been trying to solve it for a long time.Some solutions are worse than the problem!
To combat the problem, somebody invented "exit popups" -- those annoying ad windows that open when you leave a website. People hated them, but they kept getting used...because they worked like a charm, sending countless web surfers who would have been lost off to wherever the webmaster wanted them to visit next.
But they worked too well and got too common and too annoying. So web browsers and toolbars started blocking them. They still pop up all over the web in browsers that don't block them, but a large and growing percentage of web surfers never see them anymore.
And best of all, these new "popups" (actually "hover ads") are designed to only be shown to people who are about to leave your site, not to those who are clicking from page to page within your site!
Exit hover ads use DHTML to detect when a person is about to close their browser or click the "back" button, and show a popup-like message within your webpage. They're eye-catching, but they don't actually prevent the visitor from leaving the page if they really want to. And once the visitor has left, they don't hang around making people angry.
You can see my hover ad script, ExPop, in action right now by moving your mouse up to the back button on your browser.How effective are exit hover ads?
Hover ads can make a huge difference in a website's conversion rates. A few examples:
- I used ExPop to display a feedback form on one of my sales pages, asking people why they were leaving without buying or joining my mailing list. It collected 524 responses, which I used to improve my sales page. On the page they saw after submitting the form, they downloaded a PDF eBook that explained more reasons to buy my product!
- I searched Google and found people who'd increased sales by anywhere from 33% to 327% using exit hover ads!
- In this video, Mike Dillard explains how he used ExPop to double conversions on his Magnetic Sponsoring sales page:
I can't guarantee ExPop will double your sales, but that gives you an idea of what's possible if you use it right.What can I use exit hover ads for?
- Special offers (the entire order form can go in the hover ad!)
- Affiliate offers (even if they don't buy your product, they might be shopping for something related)
- Surveys (ask them why they're leaving -- maybe you'll learn how to fix the problem!)
- Sign-up forms (a lot of people will join your mailing list even if they won't stay on your website -- then you can send an email to entice them back!)
- Text, images, video, audio...you name it!
Dream up something attention grabbing, and you can show it with ExPop!How hard is ExPop to use?
It could hardly be easier. Here's all you have to do:
- Upload two ExPop files to your webserver.
- Copy and paste a little HTML code into your webpage.
- Type whatever you want to display in your exit hover ad.
- There is no step 4!
Okay, if you want to, you can also customize how your ad looks and a few details about how ExPop works, but that's easy too (you'll get full instructions).Free Bonus Items
Buy ExPop today, and I'll throw in two bonus items to help you get started building attention and action-grabbing popups, and an extra to help you connect quickly to your site's visitors.
Bonus #1: Impact Web Audio (sells elsewhere for as much as $37): a program that you can use to record audio messages using your computer. It will generate all the HTML code needed to add the audio to your webpage, including easy to use playback control buttons.
Bonus #2: Clip Art Collection (sells separately for $7): a collection of over 1500 images that you can use on your website royalty free.
Bonus #3: Web Entrance Messenger (sells separately for $27): Display custom greetings to website visitors based on where they came from to reach your site. Use it to respond specifically to what's being said about you on site's linking to yours. Create an instant connection with visitors by tailoring your message to them.Okay, I want it -- how much does it cost?
How much could ExPop be worth to you? Even if it only increased your sales by 10%, how many extra dollars a month would it give you? $50? $100? $1,000?
What if it increased your sales by 25% (remember, some people see 100% or even 327% increases)? $125? $250? $2,500?
If ExPop could help you earn that much more every month, would you say it's worth a one-time payment of just $42? Yeah, it's pretty obvious when you look at it that way.
For $42, you'll get a single user license that let's you use it on all of your own websites. If you want a license for everyone on one webserver to use it, that costs $167, and a company license costs $427.
So it's up to you -- are you going to try something quick and easy that you could set up once and increase your income every month, or is it just too much risk for too little potential reward?
Yeah, it's a no-brainer when you look at it that way...but just in case you're still hesitating, I'll give you a...100% no questions asked money back guarantee!
I have no doubt that ExPop is worth many times more than its price. So instead of asking you to risk your money to buy it and try it out for yourself, I'm going to accept 100% of the risk of your purchase.
If you're not convinced within 45 days that ExPop is worth every penny you paid for it and more, simply to let me know, and I'll refund 100% of the purchase price, no questions asked.Buy ExPop Today
Order any time day or night and download ExPop immediately.P.S. Would increasing your sales by 10%, 25% or even 327% be worth $42? It's a no-brainer, isn't it!
P.P.S. Don't forget, you're not even risking $42 to find out, because ExPop comes with a risk-free 45 day no questions asked 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
PO Box 5835
Grand Island, NE 68802
Voice Mail: 308-646-0543