Warning: Your Website is
Over 70% of visitors to many websites stay less than 10 seconds before clicking their "back" button and leaving forever. When that happens to you:
You do your best to catch their attention with a great headline, inviting images, etc. And that works for some of your traffic. But...
That's what unblockable exit popups (a.k.a. "hover ads") are for.
Instead, they appear within your webpage, floating on top of your content (the content that didn't hook your visitor, which is why they're leaving).
You can see my hover ad script, ExPop, in action right now by moving your mouse up to the back button on your browser.How effective are exit hover ads?
Hover ads can make a huge difference in a website's conversion rates. A few examples:
- I used ExPop to display a feedback form on one of my sales pages, asking people why they were leaving without buying or joining my mailing list. It collected 524 responses, which I used to improve the sales page. On the page they saw after submitting the form, they downloaded a PDF eBook that explained more reasons to buy my product!
- A quick Google search turned up people who'd increased sales by anywhere from 33% to 327% using exit hover ads!
- In this video, Mike Dillard explains how he used ExPop to double conversions on his Magnetic Sponsoring sales page:
I can't guarantee ExPop will double your sales, but that gives you an idea of what's possible if you use it right.What can I use exit hover ads for?
- Special offers (the entire order form can go in the hover ad!)
- Affiliate offers (even if they don't buy your product, they might be shopping for something related -- earn commissions on those sales)
- Direct response ads -- one user put a special offer and their phone number in their hover ad, and started getting additional sales the very first day!
- Surveys (ask them why they're leaving -- maybe you'll learn how to fix the problem!)
- Sign-up forms (a lot of people will join your mailing list even if they won't stay on your website -- then you can send emails to entice them back!)
- Text, images, video, audio...you name it!
Dream up something attention grabbing, and you can show it with ExPop!How hard is ExPop to use?
It could hardly be easier. Here's all you have to do:
- Upload two ExPop files to your webserver.
- Copy two bits of code from the manual and paste them into your webpage.
- Type whatever you want to display in your exit hover ad.
- That's all you have to do -- there is no step 4!
Okay, if you want to, you can also customize how your ad looks and a few details about how ExPop works, but that's easy too (you'll get full instructions).Free Bonus Items
Buy ExPop today, and I'll throw in two bonus items to help you get started building attention and action-grabbing popups, plus another script to help you quickly build connections with your site's visitors as they arrive.
Bonus #1: Impact Web Audio (sells elsewhere for as much as $37): a program that you can use to record audio messages using your computer. It will generate all the HTML code needed to add the audio to your webpage, including easy to use playback control buttons.
Bonus #2: Clip Art Collection (sells separately for $7): a collection of over 1500 images that you can use on your website royalty free.
Bonus #3: Web Entrance Messenger (sells separately for $27): Display custom greetings to website visitors based on where they came from to reach your site. Use it to respond specifically to what's being said about you on sites linking to yours. Create an instant connection with visitors by tailoring your message to them.Okay, I want it -- how much does it cost?
Consider what ExPop will do for you: even if it only increased your sales by 10%, how much more would you earn each month? $50? $100? $1,000? It's worth at least that much.
What if it increased your sales by 25% (remember, some people see 100% or even 327% increases)? $125? $250? $2,500?
ExPop can increse your sales every month, but it costs just a one-time payment of $42.
For $42, you'll get a single user license that let's you use it on all of your own websites. If you want a license for everyone on one webserver to use it, that costs $167, and a company license costs $427. (More details about license options.)
So it's up to you -- are you going to try something quick and easy that you could set up once and increase your income every month, or would you rather leave that money on the table?
Yeah, it's a no-brainer when you look at it that way...but just in case you're still hesitating, I'll give you a...100% no questions asked money back guarantee!
I have no doubt that ExPop is worth many times more than its price. So instead of asking you to risk your money, I'm going to accept 100% of the risk of your purchase.
If you're not convinced within 45 days that ExPop is worth every penny you paid for it and more, simply to let me know, and I'll refund 100% of the purchase price, no questions asked.Buy ExPop Today
|You Get All This:||Value|
|Impact Web Audio||$37|
|Clip Art Collection||$7|
|Web Entrance Messenger||$27|
|Total Price||$113 $42!|
Order any time day or night, download ExPop immediately, and plug your website's traffic leaks in just a few minutes.P.S. Would increasing your sales by 10%, 25% or even 327% be worth $42? It's a no-brainer, isn't it!
P.P.S. Don't forget, you're not even risking $42 to find out, because ExPop comes with a risk-free 45 day no questions asked 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
PO Box 5835
Grand Island, NE 68802
Voice Mail: 308-646-0543